Back-End Engineer (PHP/Python/MySQL)
TALENT TRADER GROUP PTE. LTD.
2017-07-09 -> 2017-07-10
- Xem ở trang gốc
- What you’ll be doing:
- • Responsible all tasks related to server of new project.
- • Develop scalable RESTful web services and front end websites.
- What You Are Good At
- • 2 years professional working experience as a back-end engineer.
- • 2 years of professional sever programming and databases experience.
- • Demonstrable knowledge of how to write optimized, maintainable, scalable applications.
- • Good understanding of programming patterns.
- • Good understanding of Architect-level distributed services solutions like IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- • Experience with relational and documental databases.
- • Experience designing databases and good knowledge of SQL.
- • Experience using source code management tools such as mercurial, git, svn…
- • Passion for services and services development.
- • Strong problem-solving skills; ability to reach out and use team strengths to solve problems.
- • Ability to work independently as well as part of a collaborative development team.
- • Be proactive, creative and fast learner.
- • Ability to interface with third-party API service providers.
- • Ability to quickly master new technologies.
- • Able to work independently and in groups.
- • Good written and spoken English.
- • Familiarity with systems integrations such as CRM, Content Management, POS/Commerce, or Web Analytics is a plus.
- • Experience with security standards such as TLS, SSL and data encryption preferred.
- • Familiarity with Big Data technologies is a plus.
- • Experience with iOS and Android is a plus.
- • Familiarity with SOAP and REST API.
- • Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- • Clean code lover.