BIM Application Developer (Architectural & Engineering)
Monroe Consulting Group
Hồ Chí Minh
2017-07-07 -> 2017-08-31
- • Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science (competencies in object oriented application development, design patterns, algorithms, database design).
- • 2+ years demonstrable proficiency in three or more of the following languages: C# (or VB.NET),
- • Experience with Cloud Hosting and Deployment.
- • Experience with developing components/add-ins hosted within another application/system.
- • Experience with Web Application and Server Architectures.
- • Experience developing solutions in an object oriented programming language (e.g. Java, C#, HTML).
- • Experience using SQL (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres) and/or NoSQL (HBase, Redis, MongoDB) data stores.
- • Experience in at least one scripting language (Python, Perl, BASH, PowerShell, PHP).
- • Experience in Gaming or Augmented Reality.
- • Familiar with Autodesk Revit API function and Graphisoft ArchiCAD GDL.
- • Have worked with software typical to AEC industry – Revit, Rhino, various BIM interfaces.
- • Have worked with 3D modelling software or games engines (Unity3d, Unreal Engine).
- • Can undertake simple UI designs for software.
- • Have cross-platform mobile experience.
- • Experience with 3D prototyping tools such as 3ds Max, Maya, or Blender to express spatial ideas ingame.
- • Experience with scripting, textures, shaders, animation, GUI styles, and user interaction in AR/VR applications
- • Ability to travel overseas on client visits and to gain total trust and respect of client at all times.
- • Possesses a valid passport with no restrictions
- • Broad experience and understanding of the UK and Australasian architectural and engineering industries
- Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of a leading architectural & engineering project service delivery provider. Our respected multinational client is seeking a BIM Application professionals with outstanding technical background. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam though travel is required.
- The BIM Application Developer will be based in our Saigon operations centre in Vietnam and will have responsibility for enhancing the BIM capability across the Groups within the company’s operations staff. This diverse role will require you to research technical developments throughout the AEC industry, thorough knowledge of PAS1192 and assist with the adoption of new software where benefits have been identified. Liaison with the BIM director/BIM Specialist in identifying training needs and overseeing the delivery of training to fulfil those needs will also be central to the role.
- This role will also require you to oversee the delivery of architectural drawing packages and documentation on projects across the globe. You will attend and have key input into the monthly BIM forum to ensure technical excellence throughout the division and will play an integral part in the growth, strategic leadership and operational performance of your group.
- • Creates and maintains automated BIM solutions for 3D models & 2D drawings.
- • To augment/customize the effective use of BIM authoring software.
- • Research and extract parametric information from model databases.
- • Content Development with a focus on parametric customization.
- • Maintain software and versioning custom applications and add-ins per release year upgrade(s) thru required maintenance.
- • Provide technical support to team as needed.
- • Provide support to other platform customizations ((e.g. BIM 360, BIM cloud).
- • Thorough understanding of BIM workflows.
- • Working directly with end-users, and enjoy learning about their domain needs.
- • Working in a fast paced environment to deliver tools to automate tasks for those users.
- • Applying technologies such as .Net in a number of scenarios (desktop, web, cloud) and tools such as Microsoft Excel.
- • Develop software for real-time 3D VR/AR user interfaces