System Admin (Tech Support)
Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2017-07-04 -> 2017-07-05
- Bachelor degree in Network Systems, Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Basic programming skills
- Experience with computer network and system: design and setup LANs, VPN.
- Understanding of Linux-based OSes, especially installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Experience in scripting (e.g., shell, python, ruby, etc.) is a plus.
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Installing and configuring operating systems (Linux-based) and applications (Desktop Environment: Office, Printer,...).
- Monitoring and maintaining system hardware and networks.
- Face-to-face or over the messenger, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Testing and evaluating new technology.