Quang Anh Company
Ho Chi Minh
$700 - $1000
2016-03-18 -> 2016-03-20
- * REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- • 2-3 years of extensive software development within a Java in Windows and Linux environments.
- • Experience with automated testing frameworks/tools like Junit, Sikuli and Selenium
- • Experience with the following web languages and technologies; HTML, XML, Application Servers
- • Relational Database Experience
- • Knowledge of Cloud platforms and technologies (AWS, OpenStack, Azure, etc.) and virtualization technologies is considered a big plus.
- • Familiarity with tools such as ANT and Jenkins is a big plus.
- • Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- • Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- • Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- • Detail oriented with excellent Communication Skills - written and verbal, especially in English.
- • Demonstrated passion for exploring new technologies
- • High sense of ownership, self-motivation, and desire to continuous improvements.
- * EDUCATION
- • Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, or related field.
- • Prior Automation or Development experience in Java
- * SALARY
- • Commensurate with experience.
- This is a dream job for those looking to expand their horizons and try out new development technologies and to be part of one of the fastest growing security software companies in Canada.
- - You must be proactive, responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. You will need to be able to work efficiently and effectively in a fun, fast-paced dynamic team environment. You will communicate with Developers, QA Engineers and Product Managers to ensure proper development and QA of our applications and platforms.
- - Automation Developers will be primarily responsible for developing and executing automation based test cases. You will also occasionally create, maintain and extend the test automation framework. The tools you will develop will improve QA efficiencies across the various WinMagic products. The candidate may also be responsible for analyzing automation results and reporting defects which are discovered through the automation process.
- * ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- • Write, execute and maintain test cases and related artifacts (code, scripts, inputs, expected results, execution reports), with minimum supervision
- • Extend and maintain the test automation framework as assigned
- • Perform technical evaluation of automating critical features via test framework
- • Integrating pre-existing test codes and frameworks into new framework if necessary
- • Analyze and manage software defects and work closely with the development teams to deliver the information necessary to fix/close defects in a timely and accurate manner
- • Actively interact with developers, system engineers, & test engineers in team environment
- • Assist with the analysis of business requirements and the development of system requirement specifications, from a test engineering perspective
- • Develop and expand test plans used for automation development
- • Perform other duties as requested and assigned.