Back-end NodeJS Developer (Python, PHP)
CAR FROM JAPAN
Không xác định
2017-06-08 -> 2017-06-09
- You should have a solid foundation in programming and software development. We are not too fussed about your years of experience or degree however – some of our best coders are self-taught!
- You should ideally be able to code well in NodeJS. But if you come from PHP, Python, Go or RoR and are keen to learn NodeJS, that’s good too.
- Having experience with ExpressJS will be a big advantage, as it’s our main web framework.
- Being able to write front-end code (HTML/CSS/JS) is not compulsory, but will be an advantage.
- You enjoy solving difficult and really-difficult problems.
- Your day to day tasks will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Brainstorm, design, and develop our web applications, APIs, and databases (SQL, NoSQL and graph).
- Create products that help to bring better trading information and services to millions people. There will be numerous challenges for you to tackle in the areas of natural language processing, predictive behavior modeling, suggestion engine.
- Be pro-actively involved in the full Agile/Lean product development life-cycle – that includes carrying out experiments, analyzing data and collecting valuable learnings along the way. It will be a different experience from coding in outsource projects, and you will love it.
- …And maintain and operate servers, setup automations – that is if you enjoy doing DevOps stuff!