QA Engineer – Pc, Mac and Browser | Experienced Quality Assurance Engineer
Ho Chi Minh
2016-03-16 -> 2016-03-18
- What you need for this position:
- • Be a testing specialist. We will look to you to solve hard problems and ensure our application is functional and fast while providing a great user experience.
- • Interact daily with the systems that are used in professional software development: JIRA, TestLodge and Git.
- • Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- • Experience working in short, agile, iterative development cycles.
- • 2+ years of professional QA experience
- • Thorough understanding of QA processes and procedures, with an aim toward continual improvement.
- • Proven success in writing and maintaining test suites.
- • Demonstrated ability to self-direct day-to-day activities and multitask effectively.
- What you'll be doing
- • Responsible for testing of the GeoComply browser and desktop products. This includes front end webservices, as well as PC and Mac software.
- • Provide comprehensive testing for all products across the multiple platforms.
- • Collaborate closely with the product management and software development team to determine testing procedures.
- • Documenting system specifications and ensuring that they are kept up to date.
- • Identify and resolve incompatibly issues between the operating systems and browsers.
- • Contribute to development and maintenance of GeoComply's automated testing suite.