Principal Software Engineer (Senior Engineering Manager)
40HRS HR Consulting (Công ty TNHH 40 Giờ)
2017-05-18 -> 2017-05-19
- 10+ years of experience in large systems software design and web development. With at least 5 years Java/Scala experience or a polyglot engineer (Java, Scala, Python etc).
- Experience on different databases. Relational (PostgreSQL, MySQL, ...) and NoSQL(MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra).
- Excellent knowledge of microservice architecture & database architecture and optimization.
- Strong background or familiarity with reusable components and templates, customization of pipelines and events, personalization & Sitecore search like Elasticsearch.
- Able to architect systems that can horizontally scale to millions of users. Also, suggest how to improve the existing architecture.
- Able to coordinate with the engineering team to define and prioritize projects.
- To have solid analytical skills and to effectively handle multiple aspects of a complex project and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Write great and testable code, innovate, lead, and contribute to ShopBack engineering.
- Work with multiple country teams & departments and adjust rapidly changing priorities.
- You will have a strong technical aptitude with the ability to rapidly learn new technologies and take advantage of new concepts.
- To solve technical issues with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Provide mentorship to other highly skilled engineers.