2017-04-26 -> 2017-05-26
- Experience working on Python, NodeJs (or C++)
- Experience working on Flask, SQLALchemy, Express, SocketIO
- Experience working on MySQL, Nginx, Linux
- Knowledge of Google App Engine as well as Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of React, AngularJS
- For C++, experience working on event-based, multithread, gcc in Linux environment
- Deep knowledge of caching, message queue, event-based programming
- Deep knowledge of client server communication protocols (REST, HTTP, JSON, XML, Socket, Buffer Protocol)
- Deep knowledge of a broad range of data structures and algorithms and know how, when and when-not to use them.
- Object orientated development
- Be able to write clean, performance-centric, reusable and understandable code
- Experience designing and developing RESTful web services for mobile apps
- Experience in designing and developing scalable backend components
- Experience working on large scale, high traffic systems
- Experience building asynchronous one page web applications
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team
- Self-starter, capable of leading and owning a large aspect of the product
- BS or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical field
- Want to keep learning - whether that means more in your field or in analytics, automated test, business development, product management, system operations... Be really curious and interested in stuff.
- Implement algorithms that process large volumes of real time data. Proactively research for solutions to problems.
- Design and develop REST APIs to support our mobile client.
- Architect and build robust, scalable, highly available, reliable and secure backend systems
- Work closely with the client app team and product design team to iterate quickly on new features and experiments
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews and group brainstorming sessions
- Create high quality code and be responsible for finding the best approaches possible, optimizing, and fixing bugs.
- Troubleshoot existing code bases , hunt down nasty bugs and refactor code
- Perform benchmarking, performance and security analysis