Back-End Engineer (PHP/Python/MySQL)
Goodia Việt Nam
Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2017-05-03 -> 2017-05-04
- 2 years professional working experience as a back-end engineer.
- 2 years of professional sever programming and databases experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of how to write optimized, maintainable, scalable applications.
- Good understanding of programming patterns.
- Good understanding of Architect-level distributed services solutions like IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Experience with relational and documental databases.
- Experience designing databases and good knowledge of SQL.
- Experience using source code management tools such as mercurial, git, svn…
- Passion for services and services development.
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to reach out and use team strengths to solve problems.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a collaborative development team.
- Be proactive, creative and fast learner.
- Ability to interface with third-party API service providers.
- Ability to quickly master new technologies.
- Able to work independently and in groups.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with systems integrations such as CRM, Content Management, POS/Commerce, or Web Analytics is a plus.
- Experience with security standards such as TLS, SSL and data encryption preferred.
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies is a plus.
- Experience with iOS and Android is a plus.
- Familiarity with SOAP and REST API.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Clean code lover.
- Japanese is a plus.
- Responsible all tasks related to server of new project.
- Develop scalable RESTful web services and front end websites.