Data Engineer (Java, Linux, Python)
Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2017-04-18 -> 2017-04-19
- A Degree in Engineering related fields.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong passion for implementing large-scale system and infrastructure for data collection and processing
- Experience fine tuning and performance optimizing large scale systems.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, Python, R, Scala, or Go.
- Understanding of major operating systems (eg, Linux)
- Experience in Large-Scale Database System, Distributed system (Google Big Query/Amazon Redshift, Hadoop/Mongo, Hive/Pig/SQL) - Preferred
- Ability to deeply understand business requirements and translate these into actionable production plans.
- Open minded and excited to explore new concepts and create innovative solutions.
- Min 2 years of relevant practical work experience in related projects.
- Prefer 2+ years Big Data engineering experience
- Experience with multinational organization
- Online advertising experience - preferred
- Understanding of mobile, tablet, smart TV platforms - preferred
- Intermediate English Language ability
- Contribute to our Data Management Platform development. This will involve a wide range of data collection and extraction in a fast moving and flexible environment. You will be naturally analytical and apply this logic to create the best data collection and management strategies within our project.
- You should have a passion for engineering and optimising databases which normalise, filter, reduce and process huge datasets of online transactions in a cost and performance effective manner to deliver highly valuable data outputs.
- You should have mixed qualities of being a perfectionist, and constantly looking to improve your algorithms, whilst knowing how to manage your task backlog well in order to meet tight, fast paced deadlines.