Back-end Developer (Go, Python, Ruby, Java)
Giao Hàng Nhanh (GHN)
Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2017-04-17 -> 2017-04-18
- Basic data structure and algorithms
- Object oriented programming
- Database: SQL, NoSQL
- Unit testing
- Basic security knowledge
- Authentication model
- Design pattern
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Linux, Monitoring, Analyzing, DB Transaction, DB Backup
- Docker, Jenkins / GitlabCI / CircleCI,
- RabbitMQ / Kafka / Beanstalk
- Caching, Memcached
- Passionate about backend programming
- Responsibility to work and quality of the work
- Actively learn new technology, technical knowledge
- System admin skill (deployment, backup, monitoring, analyzing, CI/CD)
- Learn new technical knowledge, technology, programming model
- Work independently or collaborate with others
- Measure and improve quality, reliability and performance of system
- Train other members, provide knowledge to team
- Read and write documents written in English
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and ship new features.
- Provide REST API for client applications (web and mobile).
- Cooperate with other teams and services to provide consistent systems inside Giaohangnhanh.
- Optimize system for reliability and performance.
- Fix bugs and improve the system.
- Write unit test code to prevent similar bugs.
- Responsibility to resolve bugs as soon as possible.
- Provide methodology and metric to monitor the system.
- Improve performance, reliability of the system.
- Contribute knowledge to technical team.
- Responsibility to quality of the system.
- Review team member code.
- Responsibility to quality of other members’ code.
- Train and improve other members.
- Provide knowledge to technical team.