[~1500USD Net] Back - End Developer
Công Ty TNHH Defide
Hồ Chí Minh
450 - 1.500|USD
2017-04-05 -> 2017-05-05
- TECHNICAL EXPERIENCES
- ** MUST HAVE **
- ** NICE TO HAVE **
- **LANGUAGE SKILLS **
- Why you’ll Love Working Here?
- B.A. or higher degrees in computer science, IT related fields or equivalent degrees or have equivalent skill sets
- Deep understanding of OOP is a must.
- Experience in development for cloud managed services.
- Experience in any of the following is also an advantage: RESTful Web Service, API Gateway, Drive, Maven, XML/XSD/XSLT, Agile/Scrum, Jira Agile, Confluence, Git/Bitbucket, Eclipse
- Experiences in at least one of the following;
- Developing Web application systems
- System development using Java, JSP, SQL(MySQL, Oracle), Apache Solr, Apache Hadoop, Apache Mahout, PHP, Python, Java Script, ColdFusion, or equivalent languages
- Abilities to design, build and configure Windows/Linux based WEB servers
- Communication Skills
- Working well in a team or with a group of people (cooperativeness)
- Sense of responsibilities, discipline, and independency
- Experiences working in foreign companies based in Japan or English Speaking countries
- Experiences in development with open source languages for Web Applications
- Good written and spoken English
- 13th month salary
- Full benefits for employees according to the Vietnam Labor Laws: social and health insurance
- Modern and unique office facilities located in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- A Professional and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to work with staff in Japan
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Holidays based on Vietnamese labor law + paid vacations
- Christmas Holiday and Birthday Holiday
- Company Trip
- Best Employee award
- Team building activities
- Technical training support
- Salary calculation by US Dollar
- Design and develop applications or modules for cloud managed services such as AWS.
- Design and develop modules for PaaS environment
- Design and develop modules on cloud server-less environment such as AWS Lambda.
- Design and develop applications or server side modules for mobile applications using Java, JSP, SQL(MySQL, Oracle), Apache Solr, Apache Hadoop, Apache Mahout, PHP, Python, Java Script or ColdFusion.
- Performing unit test for the developed applications/modules.
- Writing program documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned