Quality Assurance Engineer/ QA Automation Engineer
Công Ty Cổ Phần Jellyfish Education
800 - 1.200|USD
2017-03-30 -> 2017-04-28
- • Relevant work experience in development and/or testing role.
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- • Technical background and an understanding of software testing.
- • Good development/scripting skills in common languages like Python, JAVA, Shell script, etc
- • Database skills, mainly in Oracle and MySQL.
- • Good experience with different Operating Systems.
- • Knowledge of automated testing tools, like Selenium, Robot, etc
- • Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously.
- • Must be flexible, independent and self motivated
- • Collaborate with cross-functional team members within and across business units to leverage internal product knowledge and expertise for optimum efficiency.
- • Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- • Design and create test cases and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- • Work closely with developers to design test criteria and develop automated tests.
- • Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using Robot framework, Python, Shell script
- • Perform both Manual and Automation testing.
- • Execute and analysis automation test results.
- • Review functional requirements, design documents, and bug descriptions.
- • Write and implement acceptance criteria.
- • Participate in the architecture and design of a feature early in the development cycle, influencing it to drive quality and adherence to specifications.
- • Create documentation for QA process
- • Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work.
- • Able to mentor junior team members and take a lead on projects.
- • Owns continuous improvement for existing and new processes.
- • All other duties as assigned.