Software Engineer Intern
2017-04-16 -> 2017-05-16
- Extra Bonus For
- Strong foundation in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Proficiency in modern programing languages like Python and Node.JS
- Knowledge of building backend services for mobile app
- Knowledge of software engineering processes
- Excellent English skills
- An owner and self-starter personality - you’re constantly looking for ways to improve and don’t wait for others to tell you what to work on, always with a bias toward action
- Previous experience in building mobile services
- Passion in building products and services helping people learn and share knowledge
- Personal projects
- Joining team building one of the fastest growing startups in Silicon Valley
- Very competitive compensation package including salary and stock options
- Best working environment with coffeshop like open office space, latest gadgets, kitchen with full of snacks, West lake view bar, PlayStation, 3D TV, etc.
- Working with modern tech-stack from a Company in Silicon Valley
- Frequent trips to the U.S. to work with our engineering team in Silicon Valley
- Free daily lunches and dinners
- Monthly outing
- Free UBER rides
- Library with full of newest technology books
- Free training program from Lynda.com
- All other benefits required by the Vietnam Labor Code
- Do you want to become a real Software Engineer instead of a Outsourcing Worker?
- Do you want to be part of a team developing global products and services serving millions?
- Do you want to work with the best Software Engineers in Vietnam and world class Software Engineers in Silicon Valley who previously built software for tech giants like Google and Facebook?
- Do you want to be trained to work well on modern tech stack and super cool technologies?
- Do you want to work in an awesome working environment with PlayStation, Soccer Table, Beanbags, Free Daily Lunch and Dinner, Free Uber Rides, Frequent Trips to Silicon Valley, and many more?
- Participate in the development of GotIt! platform backend services
- Participate in the operation of GotIt! cloud infrastructure AWS and GAE/GCE
- Participate in the development of GotIt! AI projects
- Participate in the development of GotIt! frontend including web portals and Android client
- Participate in the development of GotIt! internal tools including Analytics System, BI Dashboard, Control Panel, etc.
- Participate in the development of GotIt! test automation and continuous integration system