Senior Data Scientist
CÔNG TY TNHH SENTIFI VIỆT NAM
Hồ Chí Minh
2017-03-31 -> 2017-04-29
- Your must-haves
- Your nice-to-haves
- WE OFFER
- Masters in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or other Quantitative Engineering fields.
- Ability to work with, and in some cases, manage and coach fellow Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Data Analysts
- Over 5 years of industry experience working with large data sets and numerous statistical learning and data mining techniques
- Real-life experience in one or many of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, Semantic Web (e.g SVM, CNN,SyntaxNet, SNAP)
- Functional programming skills (e.g. Python, Scala, R , Numpy, Breeze)
- Familiar with Data frame and SCRUD functions in different query languages (e.g SQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Pandas, MongoDb)
- Ability to specify multiple business problems and lead team members through to successful delivery in tight timeframes
- Strong English language skills, strong written and verbal communication
- Good communication skills, able to clearly present complex concepts and insights to less technical minded stakeholders
- 2+ years’ experience in Machine Learning and NLP
- Deep learning/Deep neuron network models, such as Convolutional neural networks, Long/short term memory networks
- Experience in Semantic web
- Financial market background or passion
- Experience in Search engine and Database (PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, MongoDB)
- Familiar with cloud services (AWS)
- Some experience with Big data analytics / Business Intelligence
- Worked on Business intelligence /Big data analytics products before.
- Great salary, 13th month bonus and potential for performance bonus
- 15 paid days of annual leave per year
- Extra Premium Healthcare Insurance including Annual health checkup
- Career Advancement with specialized weekly technical and business training
- On-site advanced English classes
- Work in-person with top-notch experts from around the world
- Opportunity to work for an International company, building solutions used globally by millions of people
- Other benefits: Daily snacks, weekly happy hours, Company trips, Football club and much more
- Above all, you will have a hand in disrupting the way the financial industry analyses financial assets and in building the world’s largest eco-system for financial market crowd intelligence with more than 250 Million sources.
- At Sentifi Data Scientist Team, we make the magic happen by creating outstanding solutions to disrupt the global financial information market. We use the best technologies available. Working in a team with experienced people, we love to hack and try new things. Currently we analyse millions of new text-based information every day. Later we will move to image analyses. We have a database of many billion texts to use and a focused data mining team to help with labelling.
- Sentifi is looking for a passionate data scientist researching and applying relevant NLP methodologies like machine learning/deep learning algorithms as well as Semantic Web methodologies to identify, match, classify and rank persons and organisations being relevant for the financial markets.
- As team head you will work very closely with the Business & Content owners to match the needs of the market as well the data engineering team, which will provide you with the needed infrastructure such as distributed data processing systems (Spark, Akka, MapReduce, Actor Model). In a next step we will build and improve predictive models linking millions of relevance ranking of persons with what they say and financial market prices. You will also be part of the technology committee deciding on which technologies and methodologies to use now and in the future.