Director - Server Technology
Fossil - Misfit
Ho Chi Minh
2016-07-12 -> 2016-12-13
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and certificates/ specialized trainings in systems management or equivalent experience in systems management and data center operations
- - 7+ years of active experience on developing and deploying large scale server / backend projects, especially those on AWS
- - At least 3 consecutive years as a senior developer using PHP/ Java/ Node.js/ Ruby/ Python/ Scala and MySQL/ MongoDB/ Cassandra/ Postgres.
- - Experience in developing large-scale and highly performance-optimized projects is a must
- - Experience with Agile development
- - Strong experience in both server application development as well as people management
- - Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- - Strong English communications skills
- IN RETURN WE OFFER:
- - Subsidies for: cell phone, health/fitness, health insurance
- - Plenty of food, all the time
- - Jerk-free, ego-free environment
- - Passionate colleagues
- - A commitment to make your time with us the most transformational time in your career to date
- - Personal and professional development opportunities (workshops, English classes, training programs, etc.) that will keep you busy with learning and immersing yourself in meaningful work.
- Hand-on coordinate daily activities of Web, Backend and DevOps teams to maximize their deliverables
- - Lead the teams to architect, build and maintain highly scalable and robust server-side applications.
- - Lead the exploration and evaluation of new e-commerce, server application, database, DevOps technologies
- - Coach the team leaders as well as team members to reach their maximum potential.
- - Support upper managers to coordinate with Dallas and San Francisco teams to build a sustainable / scalable Cloud system