Python - Back-end Web Developer - 2 positions Available in Our Fast Growing Team, Now!
$500 - $1000
2016-05-12 -> 2016-12-13
- You should have a solid foundation in programming and software development. We are not too fussed about your years of experience or degree however - some of our best coders are self-taught!
- - You should ideally be able to code well in Python. But if you come from NodeJS, Go or RoR and are keen to learn Python, that's good too.
- - Having experience with Django will be a big advantage, as it's our main web framework.
- - Being able to write front-end code (HTML/CSS/JS) is not compulsory, but will be an advantage.
- - You enjoy solving difficult problems.
- Whether you are an experienced Python/Django developer, or you are keen on mastering this technology stack - if you have a passion for writing great software, the ability to work independently as well as in teams, and a taste for taking exciting challenges, this position is for you!
- You will be joining our awesome tech team to design, build and grow the core product of the business - an innovative online platform to revolutionise healthcare in Vietnam.
- Your day to day tasks will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- - Brainstorm, design, and develop our database, web applications and APIs.
- - Create products that help to bring better healthcare information and services to millions of Vietnamese.
- - Be pro-actively involved in the full Agile/Lean product development life-cycle - that includes carrying out experiments, analysing data and collecting valuable learnings along the way. It will be a different experience from coding in outsource projects, and you will love it.
- - ...And maintain and operate servers, setup automations - that is if you enjoy doing DevOps stuff.
- With us you will find an exciting blend of a vibrant startup environment and professional operations from experienced executives. There will be real and meaningful challenges, as you will be leading your own initiatives and get things done within a wide range of areas, where team effort is pivotal and solutions rarely obvious.
- There will be perks of working in a young, fast-growing business, such as: a fast track to become manager given early employment status, stock options, flexible time and working space, extra 12 days paid leave annually.