Embedded Software Engineer
Robert Bosch Engineering Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh
2016-08-12 -> 2016-12-13
- What distinguishes you:
- Mandatory Skills:
- Above 1- 7 year experience in Embedded Software
- Strong in C/C++ language Programming
- Exposure to Micro-controllers or Microprocessors
- Familiar and/or experience with full development process
- Good English language skills (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
- Desirable Skills:
- Autosar, CAN development tools, Embedded Linux, Matlab, Simulink and Modelling.
- EMB Linux Kernel, BSP task, scripts like Perl, Python.
- Linux Build system, Kernel, Qt-HMI , Input/output Handling via Layer Management,
- Yocto, Compiler, Makefiles, bitbake, package management, shell/python scripting.
- 2D/3D graphic development, OpenGLES, Qt, OSG or other graphic frameworks, Wayland.
- Real Time Operating System (RTOS). Control systems. Emulators, Simulators, debugging and Test Equipment.
- Your future job location offers you
- Work in a dynamic and fast growing global company.
- Advanced career development with overseas training and working opportunities.
- Minimum 15 annual leaves and 1 day leave on your birthday per year.
- Health insurance for employees and family.
- Lunch and parking allowances.
- Join in various team building and sport activities.
- 13th-month salary and annual bonus.
- Annual performance appraisal.
- Do you want beneficial technologies being shapes by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
- Your contribution to something big:
- Analyze requirements, design and develop embedded software suites.
- Research new technology, new method and be a pioneer in embedded Software development/Testing.
- Assist technical experts to implement the advanced solutions for automotive challenges.
- Develop and execute unit and functional development/tests.
- Document design, design changes and updates.