Quality Assurance Engineer/ QA Automation Engineer
40HRS HR Consulting (Công ty TNHH 40 Giờ)
Hồ Chí Minh
2016-11-14 -> 2016-12-31
- Relevant work experience indevelopment and/or testing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical background and an understanding of software testing.
- Good development/scripting skills in common languages like Python, JAVA, Shell script, etc
- Database skills, mainly in Oracle and MySQL.
- Good experience with different Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools, like Selenium, Robot, etc
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously.
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members within and across business units to leverage internal product knowledge and expertise for optimum efficiency.
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Design and create test cases and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Work closely with developers to design test criteria and develop automated tests.
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using Robot framework, Python, Shell script
- Perform both Manual and Automation testing.
- Execute and analysis automation test results.
- Review functional requirements, design documents, and bug descriptions.
- Write and implement acceptance criteria.
- Participate in the architecture and design of a feature early in the development cycle, influencing it to drive quality and adherence to specifications.
- Create documentation for QA process
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work.
- Able to mentor junior team members and take a lead on projects.
- Owns continuous improvement for existing and new processes.
- All other duties as assigned.