Fujitsu Vietnam Limited
2016-10-10 -> 2016-12-31
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer science and Software Engineering
- - Software development, maintenance and support utilizing OSS experience
- - Experience in proposals, development and interactions with any OSS community
- - Preferable experience in network, storage, or server management
- - Preferable experience in OpenStack development
- - OS experience in Linux is mandatory
- - Programming Language: Experience in Python is mandatory
- - Development tool: Experience in github is preferable
- - English reading, writing and speaking skills are mandatory
- * Job purpose
- - Function Development/Bug Fix of OpenStack, OSS Version
- * Responsibilities:
- 1.Targets Management
- - Ensure your targets (delivery date, software quality and workload) given by Project Leader.
- 2. Communication
- - Communication with Project Manager and Programmers.
- 1) Understand detail project plan documents explained by Project Leader. Create Q&A lists in English and solve all your issues.
- 2) Create your weekly progress reports, your Q&A lists, and your issue lists in English and preferable in Japanese. Attend weekly team meeting with Project Leader in order to report your progress and to solve all issues.
- 3. Outputs
- - Create following outputs under the direction of Project Leader and get approval from Project Leader.
- 1) Documents: a detail design document, a program design document, test specification and proposals to OSS community
- 2) Programs
- 3) Quality reports: Review results reports, code review results reports and bug results reports.
- 4. Skill up
- - Improve your productivity, software quality, technical skills (such as OS, Programming
- Language, Tools, Products and Testing) and Japanese language skills year by year.
- 5. Team work
- - Maintain productive and harmonious relationship within team for teamwork improvement.
- - Assist other Programmers in order to solve various issues of your team.
- - Report problems of your team to your Project Leader as soon as you find.