Software Engineer (Linux/Python; USD 1000) – N711
2016-10-06 -> 2016-11-06
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computerscience and Software Engineering
- - Software development, maintenance andsupport utilizing OSS experience
- - Experience in proposals, development andinteractions with any OSS community
- - Preferable experience in network, storage,or server management
- - Preferable experience in OpenStackdevelopment
- - OS experience in Linux is mandatory
- - Programming Language: Experience in Pythonis mandatory
- - Development tool: Experience in github ispreferable
- - English reading, writing and speakingskills are mandatory
- - Japanese reading, speaking and writingskills are preferable.
- Our Client is looking for a
- work in Ha Noi, as detail:
- : FunctionDevelopment/Bug Fix of OpenStack, OSS Version
- - Hardware; IA Server which can run Virtual Machine
- - OS: Linux
- : Target projectphase: external design phase, detail design phase, program design phase,
- coding phase, unit test phase, integration test phase and system test phase.
- Ensure your targets(delivery date, software quality and workload) given by Project Leader.
- Communication with Project Manager andProgrammers.
- Understand detail project plan documents explained by Project Leader. CreateQ&A lists in English and solve all your issues.
- Create your weekly progress reports, yourQ&A lists, and your issue lists in English and preferable in Japanese.Attend weekly team meeting with Project Leader in order to report your progressand to solve all issues.
- Outputs: Create following outputs under thedirection of Project Leader and get approval from Project Leader.
- Documents: a detail design document, aprogram design document, test specification and proposals to OSS community
- Programs: Quality reports: Review results reports, code review results reportsand bug results reports.
- : Improve your productivity, software quality, technical skills(such as OS, Programming…
- Maintain productive and harmoniousrelationship within team for teamwork improvement.
- Assist other Programmers in order tosolve various issues of your team.
- Report problems ofyour team to your Project Leader as soon as you find.