Business Performance Manager
Ha Noi|Ho Chi Minh
2016-02-05 -> 2016-03-03
- •A passion for games!
- •Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics or related field with a minimum of 3-year professional experience in Gaming, Business Intelligence or Online/e-commerce field,
- •Attentive to consumer needs,
- •Strong analytical and data modeling (Excel) skills,
- •Able to translate analytical findings in actionable recommendations within the game,
- •Able to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and within tight deadlines,
- •Passionate about joining a dynamic and international structure to discover the fast-growing online game universe,
- •Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL, Python, etc.),
- •Fluent in English.
- A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,700 employees. Every day, over 2 million Gameloft games are downloaded to mobile phones.
- Interested in working for a company that is redefining the way people play video games? If you have a strong marketing background and have analytical skills then Gameloft Hanoi Studio & Saigon Studio is just the right place for you!
- Gameloft Hanoi Studio & Saigon Studio, are seeking a Business Performance Managerto join its team.
- As our Business Performance Manager, you will be charged with defining the performance strategy of the games to maximize their revenues through all distributions channels at a worldwide level.
- The Business Performance Manager is involved in the game early on in the creation process and focuses mainly on monetization, retention features and live operations.
- Tasks will include:
- •Work closely with the production team to define, set-up and optimize the in-game operation systems,
- •Identify and define trackers, metrics and dashboard to measure performance,
- •Set-up game revenues projections and main KPIs targets,
- •Feedback on features and core mechanics;
- •Analyze the overall performance of the game, impact of new features and investigate specific KPIs,
- •Identify the game key’s strengths, weaknesses and areas of optimization,
- •Provide recommendations to production team on ways to optimize/maximize game revenues and participate in the definition of features,
- •Analyze and follow-up with Live Operation Managers the events and promotions performances, schedules and set-up,
- •Benchmark and analyse competitors
- •Provide reports and weekly progress updates to all stakeholders involved