IT Staff (solution)
Yusen Logistics (Viet Nam) Co., Ltd
Bac Ninh|Ha Noi|Hai Phong
2016-03-02 -> 2016-03-03
- -Gradudated from University at:
- oSoftware Development.
- -English: Basic writing and reading
- -Have certificate of Project Management is preferable.
- -At least 1 year working in software development.
- -Have experience in warehouse mangement, transportation management, terminal operation.
- -Have experience in eComerce model biz B2B, B2C
- -Have experience in EDI development.
- -Have good knowledge about : warehouse managment system, transportation mangement system, ERP, eComerce
- -Have good knowledge about EDI development, EDI exchange model.
- -Programming language: C#, VB.net, Java, SQL, ORALCE, VBA, Python,
- -Software development : Webform, WinForm, Mobile (Windows CE, Android, Windows Mobile)
- -Database programing : SQL, MySQL, Oracle
- -Report tools: Reportviewer, Crystal Report
- -Have knowledge to develop application base on manufacture SDK (for RF scanner)
- -Willing to learn, hard working, self improvement
- -Carefulness and can work under high presure.
- -Develop the IT solution for operation departments.
- -Learn, understand deeply the business process and system process of package system, to customize for actual operation.
- -Receive the users requirements, do analysis, standardize the process in order to develop the good IT solution.
- -The operation system include:
- oWarehouse Management system (SCALE, IMP2, Inhouse sytem)
- oLocal Transportation Management system (TMS)
- oRegional TMS system
- oFleet management system
- oReport package, printing format, operation tools.
- -For the commercial application package:
- oUnderstand the system feature, customize it to match with local requirements.
- oDevelop the local tools to connect with system to support for operation
- oReceive the users requirements, work with vendors to develop.
- oThe comemercial application include: accounting system, PLTOS, YUNAS, iHRP, GPS
- -Provide the system training to operation departments.
- -Weekly report to supervisor on outstanding item and action plan to resolve it.