Quality Specialist (Quality Controller) - Incident Ticket Handling and Support
SAP Asia (Viet Nam) Company Ltd.
Ho Chi Minh
2016-08-15 -> 2016-08-17
- Required Skills and Experience:
- • University degree in Computer science or related field
- • Years of experience in software quality: Controlling (QC) and Assurance (QA)
- • Strong in analytical skill
- • Good skill in Database (SQL, Transaction, distributed system .etc.)
- • Good skill in Linux OS
- • Experience in source control system and code review process tool like Git, Gerit.
- • Familiar with bug tracking system and automation tool like Bugzilla, Jenskin .etc…
- • Skill in scripting language such as Python, Linux shell script, profiler is a big advantage
- • A knack for debugging and analyzing complex problems
- • Good in English is required (Daily working in cross-team environment).
- A big plus will be skills and experience in
- • SAP HANA
- • Using code profilers
- • Distribution strategies for data
- • Distributed systems
- • Experience dealing with customers and handling customer issues
- We are looking for candidates who are committed to a technology career path. Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter and tabular CV, copies of the obtained degrees and references (if available).
- Applicants can apply via below linkage into SAP recruiting system directly.
- Team Purpose & Objectives
- We have set ourselves the challenging task of further developing the groundbreaking SAP in-memory computing technology over the next years. The latest technologies in the areas of main-memory, multi-core processing, and data management now allow effective in-memory computing, which analyzes business data in real time and combines transactional and analytic functions to significantly improve the performance of existing business processes.
- As the basis of the SAP in-memory technology, the SAP HANA database is already widely recognized as an exceptionally valuable element of the SAP software portfolio and will be of crucial importance for the SAP market of the future.
- To strengthen SAP HANA with more features being added with highest quality, we are looking for Quality Engineers which help us in all quality aspects of the product
- Opportunity/Job description
- As a Quality Specialist in the SAP HANA Delivery team you will work in a cross-function team with colleagues from different SAP locations, the main tasks is focusing on incident ticket handling to support the development team (and customer) to resolve incident ticket in the area of SAP HANA product development and delivery.
- • Daily monitoring the incident tracking system to coordinate with relevant people (developer, customer, partner .etc.. to analyze and resolve incident ticket
- • Making meaningful and comprehensive reports as requested
- • Responsible for analyzing test result and taking appropriate follow-up actions
- • Proactively participate into quality controlling activity such as analyzing, define, implements and execute test suite/case/plan according to the quality and test strategy
- • Able to coach teams in terms of quality assurance and test related processes, methods and tools.
- • Contribute to the full development cycle