IT Solution staff
Công ty TNHH Yusen Logistics (Viet Nam)
2016-08-15 -> 2016-09-15
- Age: 23-30
- - Gradudated from University at:
- + Information
- + Software Development.
- - Have certificate of Project Management is preferable.
- - At least 1 year working in software development,C#, .net, (Winform or Webform)
- - Have experience in warehouse mangement, transportation management, terminal operation.
- - Have experience in eComerce model biz B2B, B2C
- - Have experience in EDI development, EDI exchange model.
- - Have good knowledge about : warehouse managment system, transportation mangement system, ERP, eComerce
- - Programming language: C#, VB.net, Java, SQL, ORALCE, VBA, Python,
- - Software development : Webform, WinForm, Mobile (Windows CE, Android, Windows Mobile)
- - Database programing : SQL, MySQL, Oracle
- - Report tools: Reportviewer, Crystal Report
- - Have knowledge to develop application base on manufacture SDK (for RF scanner)
- -English: Basic writing and reading
- -Willing to learn, hard working, self improvement
- -Carefulness and can work under high presure.
- *** Be able to work in: Bac Ninh, Hai Phong, Hai Duong, Hanoi
- Develop the IT solution for operation departments.
- - Learn, understand deeply the business process and system process of package system, to customize for actual operation.
- - Receive the users requirements, do analysis, standardize the process in order to develop the good IT solution.
- - The operation system include:
- o Warehouse Management system (SCALE, IMP2, Inhouse sytem)
- o Local Transportation Management system (TMS)
- o Regional TMS system
- o Fleet management system
- o Report package, printing format, operation tools.
- -For the commercial application package:
- o Understand the system feature, customize it to match with local requirements.
- o Develop the local tools to connect with system to support for operation
- o Receive the users requirements, work with vendors to develop.
- o The comemercial application include: accounting system, PLTOS, YUNAS, iHRP, GPS
- -Provide the system training to operation departments.
- -Weekly report to supervisor on outstanding item and action plan to resolve it.