Python/NodeJS Developer (Remote)
39 Le Thach Street, District 4, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2021-09-30 -> 2021-10-01
- What We Are Looking For:
- Anything relevant to the role described above, as well as:
- General understanding of full stack web development of both server-rendered and single-page applications.
- Practical experience with going from an idea to a concrete product.
- Ability to solve problems while keeping an eye on the big picture, and an open mind to accept alternative solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to give and receive feedback.
- Experience with any of the technologies we are currently using: Python, Django, Flask, FastAPI, Node.js, React, PostgreSQL, and anything else you can bring to the table.
- Experience with data science in Python is a bonus.
- We are currently working on internal software to support investment operations. This is a very exciting time for us as we embark on the use of AI & ML in software development for VC use cases. You will:
- Be part of an agile team following best practices like pair programming and continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD).
- Work closely with upstream and downstream stakeholders such as data scientists and business users.
- Be involved in all stages of the software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design and implementation, and deployment.
- Deploy and manage applications on commercial clouds like AWS and GCP using techniques like automation, containers, and infrastructure as code (IaC).