Backend Engineer (Python, English, SQL)
., Other, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2021-09-29 -> 2021-09-30
- WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING ALONG!
- We at Parcel Perform believe in innovation, energy, and resourcefulness for everything we do. We will not stop delivering an outstanding product that we can be proud of and need you to help us to inform the world. You need to feel the same way about our offering and bring along the following things:
- The skills
- 2 - 10 years
- of experience in Software development,
- Solid knowledge of Backend (preferably
- Knowledge of scaling practices such as in-memory databases, load balancing, caching, etc.
- Comfortable with both
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Know-how of any MQ as a communication hub. If you start one today, that still counts.
- RESTful and real-time communication protocols
- Familiar with
- AWS stack
- to get the most out of infrastructure.
- Eager to get involved in the data engineering process
- Experience in front-end development using
- is a plus
- Wide exposure to multiple technology stacks is an advantage, we love full-stack guys.
- English communication
- is a must.
- The mindset
- Be responsible for tasks and open discussion, giving questions to build up high-quality products and rich front-end experiences for our users.
- Understand clearly object-oriented programming and design pattern.
- Willing to learn and research new technology or jump out of your comfort zone.
- Passionate about quality and the design of the code, productivity of the work, and maintainability of the result.
- Parcel Perform is looking for an amazing team member to support us in Software engineering!
- You have good web development skills, many experiences in
- Back-end development,
- you’re technically savvy, and have a nice grasp on coding techniques? Are you also interested in e-commerce and like to take on new challenges? Help us drive Parcel Perform’s growth and join our team! We are looking for you!
- WE NEED YOU ON OUR TEAM!
- As a backend engineer, you will be building scalable systems with microservices. You will get to write codebases that are small and focused on doing one thing well. We choose microservices for technology freedom, resilience, and scalability, though there will be a lot of communication between services, much automation and tons of metrics we need to keep an eye on.
- Such a system isn’t easy, especially with a focus on good engineering practices. But that is ok. We aren’t here for ease anyway. We are here for people who want to operate at the next level in their careers.