Senior BI Engineer (Python, E-commerce)
87A Ham Nghi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2021-09-26 -> 2021-09-27
- 3-5 years of Business Intelligence experience with proven data warehousing, data management and analytics skills
- Advanced proficiency with SQL
- Experience gathering requirements and understanding the needs of diverse stakeholders
- Ability to dive into technical details and design analytics solutions to meet business needs
- Creative at providing the most appropriate visual representations
- Strong understanding of data flow and system integrations
- Experience with multiple data warehousing tools and technologies (star schema, snowflake data models), modern database technologies, and technologies for stream and batch data processing
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Tech & Tool Skillset
- Tool: BI Tool, MySQL, Data Studio, Jira, Confluence
- Data Warehouse: Clickhouse, Airflow is a plus
- Partner with business and data analysts to design, develop and maintain data pipelines, data governance compliance, procedures, and tooling to support cross country data warehousing.
- Gather and identify system requirements through collaboration with clinical, data analysts, information systems, business systems, and other stakeholders across multiple administrative and clinical locations globally.
- Lead the design of data warehouse schemas and data architecture to ensure system scalability, performance, data integrity and ease of use.
- Participate in designing system data models, data integrations and automated data management solutions.
- Lead the design of data sharing and integrations between systems for improved cross-functional reporting and insights.
- Collaborate with technical stakeholders to determine best practices and implementation of non-functional requirements such as exception/error handling, performance optimization and code management.
- Support subject matter experts in their development of reporting and analytics
- Maintain parallel training and documentation activities to help build global data management capacity