Backend Engineer (Java, Golang, Python)
2 Ngô Đức Kế, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2021-09-18 -> 2021-09-19
- At least 2 years of backend development experience
- Experience working with one or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed systems, developing large software systems.
- Experience in Golang or confidence that you can pick it up in no time.
- Experience with two or more data systems but not limited to: Postgres, Mongodb, Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka, Cassandra.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Familiar with Microservices, event driven architecture.
- Understood, practice programming design patterns and SOLID principles
- BA or MA degree in engineering, computer science or other technical related field. Or formerly competitive programmers.
- Cho Tot team is expanding to continuously innovate our marketplace ecosystem to better serve Vietnamese via advanced technology. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our foundation software engineering team.
- You will be one of the few key talents who
- build and run services that are used by ten of millions of Vietnamese people
- . You will need to tackle highly scaled distributed systems, work in a highly automated devops environment on top of many open source, CNCF software. You will be supported by our solid SRE team to really craft the software and run the product that you are proud of and other engineers admire.
- Solve engineering problems
- to enable a smart Marketplace ecosystem of products and services.
- Design, Build, Run and improve backend services and framework
- of creating microservices.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Improve engineer efficiency with common libraries, tooling and platforms.