Senior Python/django Developer
2016-08-04 -> 2016-08-31
- 3+ years of working Experience developing Web-based applications
- - Experience with Python, Django,
- - Hands-on experience in full lifecycle technical development projects
- - Have knowledge and experience in server setup/configuration ( Linux or other *nix ) and cloud platform ( Amazon/Google/Microsoft) management.
- - Have knowledge about unit testing.
- - Experience with Source Code Management systems, preferably Git
- - Good understanding of database (mysql/mongo/redis) and table design.
- - Some understanding of principles of building high volume processing systems (server, database, middleware etc)
- Design, code, and debug applications using Python.
- - Develop/test code, and manage product deliverables to targeted release dates
- - Adhere to the company’s software development methods and guidelines
- - Interface with operations support team for deployment and training
- - Maintain internal documentation
- - Provide support for applications