Senior Backend Engineer (Python/ Django)
215 Nguyễn Gia Trí, Phường 25, Binh Thanh, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2021-09-15 -> 2021-09-16
- 5+years of experience in software development and 1+years of experience in using python-based web/rest api framework (Django, Flask, etc).
- Have good knowledge and have great emphasis on data structure & algorithm and how things work under the hood (Engineers are not those who use technologies but those who build technologies).
- Understand software design principles (Cohesion & coupling, modularity, SOLID principles, Package principles) and software architectural patterns.
- Passionate in both creating products that customers love and building high-quality codebase.
- Have good knowledge & experience in backend API performance optimization.
- Good at english reading and writing skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have an open-minded, growth, and a proactive mindset.
- Have high responsibility and ownership
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Be a productivity geek (Always try to improve and optimize your own productivity).
- Having experience working in startup, agile/scrum and product environment is a plus.
- Having good interpersonal skills (Communication, Negotiation, Persuasion, Emotional Intelligence, Empathy, Conflict Resolution & Mediation) is a big plus.
- Having contributions to open source projects is a big plus.
- Design an evolutionary architecture for large scale systems with high scalability, high resilience (fail-tolerant), and high performance.
- Resolve technical problems with a well-balanced solution (by balancing between multiple trade-offs within the given context of delivery time and resources)
- Implement features with a high emphasis on code readability, scalability, modularity, and maintainability.
- Benchmark and optimize API performance.
- Collaborate with other teammates to deliver the best possible result as a team (result-focused and team-oriented).
- Mentor junior backend engineers.
- Actively research and apply the best practices that the world-class engineer team is using.