Data Engineer (Python, Java, NodeJS)
Số 2W Ung Văn Khiêm, Phường 25, Binh Thanh, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2021-09-07 -> 2021-09-08
- · 2+ years of hands-on software development experience
- · Has good knowledge about coding principles (SOLID, DRY)
- · Expertise in object oriented analysis, design concepts and design patterns
- · Has experience with writing testing - unit test, integration test
- · Experience with NodeJS, Python, Java
- · Experience working with multiple databases: relational database (PostgreSQL), NoSQL (MongoDB), graph database (Neo4j) and data warehouse (AWS Redshift)
- · Experience with data pipeline/processing data (full and incremental loading)
- · Experience working in a UNIX and/or LINUX environment
- · Good understanding of how web applications work including knowledge of the HTTP protocol, request/response cycles and session management
- Bonus points
- · Experience with AWS Cloud
- · Experience in designing database/data warehouse (relational and dimensional modeling)
- · Experience working in Business Intelligence (BI)
- · Interest in machine learning
- · The engineer is responsible for the data product’s implementation. Supervisor quality of product to make sure its functions meet requirements.
- · Research new technology to apply for big data products. Continuously suggest advanced technical solutions to make the product best.
- · Work with leader very closely to make sure each other opinions are aligned.
- · Hand-on development of features through architect, design, and implementation.
- · Code yourself, perform code review and code optimization for maximizing system performance.