Software Engineer (Python, Golang, Java)
Minh Long Tower, 17 Bà Huyện Thanh Quan, District 3, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2021-08-04 -> 2021-08-05
- BS in Computer Science or similar field of study.
- Have good knowledge about computer science, data structures, algorithms.
- It’s good to have years of experience but as long as you love to code and learn new things, then you are good.
- Good to have: Experience with designing and building high traffic applications to serve millions of users.
- Good to have: Experience with devops automation tools, CI/CD.
- Good to have: Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Our current tech stacks:
- Infrastructure: Linux, Network, Storage (Ceph), Kubernetes
- CI/CD: Ansible, Docker, GitOps.
- Distributed systems: Elasticsearch, Apache Spark
- Databases: MongoDB, Redis, MySQL
- As a
- Software Engineer
- at Teko, together we shape our product. In doing so, you'll face a huge amount of challenges that you may not have a chance facing in any other companies out there. They are:
- You will be part of an agile team, working closely with product managers, designers and technical leads to ideate, prototype, build and test new products or features. In short, you take ownership of your work and leads the effort from architecture, implementation, deployment and testing.
- Writing clean and reusable code with unit / functional tests and continually increase your code quality.
- Having lots of discussions, brainstorming with your team to make technical decisions.
- Spending lots of time to review other people’s code so you will learn and understand every piece of the system and making sure we have the best code quality as a team.
- Constantly raise your standard, learning new things and sharing knowledge with the rest of the team. We believe it’s more meaningful when we grow as a team.
- Taking ownership of the product and constantly find ways to make it better by improving the design, system maintainability, performance and reliability. You will also monitor and troubleshoot application or system issues by deep diving into technical problems. This requires you to understand the whole application and infrastructure stack.
- ---------- Interview online via Google Hangouts