Fresher Java/Python Developer (Linux)
29 Le Duan, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2021-07-31 -> 2021-08-01
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science degree
- Track record of picking up new programming skills and experience across different platforms and technologies
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of said applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features for existing applications
- Maintain code integrity and organisation
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- API design and development
- Highly experienced with server infrastructure, deployment and maintenance (Linux and Windows Server)
- Experience using Java, Python and other frameworks such as R
- Development experience that is device and platform agnostic – mobile, desktop, tablet, large format
- Proficient usage of code versioning tools (Git)
- A career with our Financial Crime Unit (FCU) technology team will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working to solve their toughest regulatory problems by applying the latest technologies in new and innovative ways. We are driven by how technology can be applied to make a genuine impact on our client’s businesses – making them cheaper, faster, better.
- We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique issues and opportunities in an ever-changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage. We're here because we love what we do and think we can be the best at it.
- Our culture is magnetic, our workplace is state-of-the-art,and we have the skills and personalities fueling us to be bold, experimental, creative, and truly disruptive.
- Working with us you will
- the opportunity to work on a variety of different technology platforms - ranging from well established players like Oracle through to emerging leaders like Featurespace, Netguardians, Quantexa etc.
- the opportunity to get trained and formally certified in a number of these technology platforms, which provides for sought after specialist skills, experiences and certifications which drive candidates value in the market
- the opportunity to work on the latest technologies including machine learning/AI, OCR, robotic process automation, sophisticated business process management / workflow tools, data models etc.
- the opportunity to work on a variety of programming frameworks and languages (not just Java and Python)
- the opportunity to get experience in Regtech, which is a large and growing market (expected to be 16bn USD annual spend by 2025
- the opportunity to work on regional and international clients and occasionally to travel and work in regional / international locations