Fullstack Engineer (JS/Python/Elixir)
384 Hoàng Diệu, District 4, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2021-07-16 -> 2021-07-17
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or its equivalent related experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in development of various complex products.
- Experience with frontend technologies like React.js, Angular.js or vue.js.
- Experience working with relational database systems (preferably PostgreSQL).
- Good English Communication.
- Nice to have
- DevOps experience with AWS or Azure, Docker.
- Production experience with Elixir & Phoenix.
- Scripting (Python, Lambda, Bash).
- Yojee is looking for a Fullstack Engineer who enjoys developing features end-to-end in a cloud platform environment with React, Angular, React Native and Elixir/Phoenix. Due to our strong commitment to team ownership, you will have many opportunities to bring in your ideas and architecture suggestions. Since we are aware that you might be coming either from frontend development or backend development, missing experience on one side can be balanced with strong skills on the other end - but we expect the will to ramp up on the full stack.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with our PM to define feature specifications and build products using frameworks such as React, Angular, React Native, and Phoenix
- Work closely with our platform team to build and scale back-end services.
- Write and maintain external and internal documentation across all modules ranging from frontend to backend.
- Ensuring and enabling reliable connectivity and functionality across services.
- Work with a large variety of products, connected by APIs.
- Have ownership of the products you maintain to ensure they are functioning as expected.
- Work with other teams to ensure feature parity and cross compatibility.
- Identify, recommend and refactor code as when needed to improve the overall stability.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required.
- Online interview during COVID time.