Data Scientist (Python, Scala, SQL)
Số 2 Phan Đình Phùng, Phường 1, TP. Vũng Tàu
Không xác định
2021-07-15 -> 2021-07-16
- Minimum of 4 years
- of relevant work experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Operations Research or equivalent technical field.
- Proficiency in either R, SAS, StatsModels (Python), Scikit-learn (Python) or other statistical package.
- Programming skills in at least one of the following languages: R, Python, Scala, SQL.
- Different levels of experience in applying machine learning and data mining techniques to real problems with large amounts of data.
- Proven application of advanced analytical and statistical methods.
- Knowledge of distributed computing or NoSQL technologies;
- Experience in the commercial application of machine learning methods and algorithms.
- Experience in working with large datasets and relational databases.
- Knowledge of agile software development process and familiarity with performance metric tools.
- Essential skills
- Microsoft Office (Intermediate)
- Fluent English competency (TOEIC 700 or above)
- Responsible for drawing insights from data by using tools and techniques on large, complex data sets, will run intricate analytical experiments and evaluate alternative models via theoretical, cutting-edge technology and approaches applied in large scale O&G operations.
- Develop, maintain and improve Advanced Analytics models.
- Research and develop new analytical techniques to generate actionable solutions oriented for the business.
- Collect feedback from internal/external clients to improve analytical tools.
- Interpret new challenges from internal/external clients to develop new analytical solutions for operational problems.
- Commission models together with representatives from internal departments.
- Carry out any additional tasks related to the position assigned by the Project Lead