Technical Lead (Java, Python)-Computer Vision Dept
Viện Nghiên cứu Dữ liệu lớn - VinBigdata
Century Tower, T14, Khu đô thị Times City, 458 Minh Khai, Hai Ba Trung, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2021-06-08 -> 2021-06-09
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- At least 3 year in a similar position.
- Solid knowledge in technologies used by company:
- Programming Principle, Software Design Patterns, Software Architecture;
- Frameworks: Django, Spring, ExpressJS, MEAN, Tensorflow
- IDE: IntelliJ, PyCharm;
- Operating System: Linux, Centos, MS Windows, MacOS
- Version control tool: Git, Github
- Database: Postgres, mySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis;
- Message Queue: Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka;
- Collaboration tool: Jira;
- API Protocols: REST, Websocket, gRPC;
- Experience with microservice, serverless, docker;
- Experience with cloud computing services (AWS, GCP, Azure);
- Experience in developing AI and big data products;
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Experience in agile and modern development best practice.
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Design software architecture. Build a core framework and code structure.
- Build deployment plan.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders