Lầu 1, số 67-69 Xa Lộ Hà Nội, Phường Thảo Điền, Thu Duc, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2021-06-07 -> 2021-06-08
- 5 years minimum overall application programming experience
- 2-3 Years previous work experience as a Python Developer
- Degree in Computer Science and/or Engineering or related discipline
- Hands on experience with Python user interface frameworks
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX techniques and technologies
- Used to working in an International context with good written and spoken English
- Formal Software engineering training as part of the candidate’s background
- Experience in UI development, preferably in CAE/CAD/3D graphics applications
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
- Akselos is seeking an experienced software engineer/manager with outstanding technical software development skills with extensive experience in development of both web and rich client software in Python-based applications.
- As an experienced software engineer the individual will have a track record of working within agreed methods and frameworks for software development.
- The role will have responsibility for development of front end applications into Akselos Modeler application set, both with rich python-based client and also web based UI.
- As the company is extending out its application range, the Software Engineer / Manager will be playing a key role to build-up a solid set of features on the front end.
- The work will require coordination with the technology and engineering functions to have a seamless integration of the development process between front-end and back- end code in the Akselos software.
- Akselos expects that the candidate will deliver the highest quality of software usability.
- Main tasks:
- To write reusable, testable, and efficient code in python
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by (desktop application and web-based) front-end developers with cloud-based back-end
- Integration of data handling and back-end calls
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Work within agreed user interface frameworks, e.g. Qt (via pyside 2), React
- Oversee, guide and lead junior software engineers to a team working to deliver sprints of application development.
- Create prototypes for new ideas and features
- Work collaboratively with the engineering teams to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions, user interface designs as well as implementation of new software features.
- Collaborate with (CTO) all technical functions and the Back End Development Team to deliver UI for industry-specific plugins and tools.
- Report to Front End Development Team to ensure any new UI features in the core Akselos Modeler or Dashboard are in line with existing
- UI paradigms as well as future UI plans.
- Work with engineers in the Akselos Production Team to ensure the Front End UI meets industry standards on user experience/journey
- Provide advice and feedback to the Back End Development Team to drive and ensure future implementation of UI features for industry-
- specific tools and plugins.