Viettel Complex Building - 285 CMT8 Street, Ward 12, District 10, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2021-05-21 -> 2021-05-22
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- At least 3+ years of experience in software development and has experience in the role of a Full-stack Engineer or any other similar roles.
- Hands-on experience working with
- Python/ NodeJS/ Java/
- … in backend development
- ReactJS is preferable
- Good experience in designing & developing RESTful APIs and microservices-based system
- Experience with relational & non-relational databases
- Familiar with modern CI/CD tools and cloud platforms (
- is a plus)
- Besides you should
- Be willing to learn and adapt to a new tech stack and language
- Passion for software quality, including testing, code review, and documentation
- Good at problem-solving and have a data-driven mindset
- Comfortable with handling ambiguity and willingness to keep learning
- Deep customer focus and strong sense of ownership
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- We focus on enabling TIKI’s 1P business to optimally answer these basic questions in order to profitably grow the business. We work on building intelligent products using data and smart technology. The team needs strong technology people who are self-driven, comfortable with ambiguity and have an analytical / data driven approach to solve complex problems.
- Engineering at TIKI is all about developing well rounded technologists. Technologists who are not only hands on architects/programmers but also product builders. Engineers who also understand customer needs and business strategy first hand. Our growth will expose you to building architectures that use next gen technology. Our scale of data and customer base provide the opportunity for you to innovate using AI and learning. Problems you will solve on a day to day basis are first of its kind for a developing ecommerce market. Engineering at TIKI is a career building opportunity.
- As a Full Stack Engineer, you will
- Design and develop new product features for the product
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Write and maintain a high-quality, testable and robust codebase
- Optimize applications for high performance and scability
- Participate in architecture, design and code review discussions
- Work closely with Product Manager, Stakeholders and Engineering team to develop and iterate new product features