Sr. DevOps Engineer (Linux, Python)
Pham Hung, Nam Tu Liem, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2021-05-19 -> 2021-05-20
- Must have:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in DevOps/SRE with elastic infrastructure and a custom development environment;
- Strong experience in Linux/UNIX administration, configuration, networking, infrastructure, and security;
- Broad understanding of the tools and technologies within virtualization, infrastructure automation, configuration management, container concepts, observability, and Kubernetes orchestration;
- Strong grasp of automated configuration management using etcd, Ansible, and Terraform;
- Prior experience establishing observability platforms including Prometheus, Istio, Grafana, et al is required.
- Capable with at least one major scripting language (Bash, Groovy, Python)
- Strong communication in both verbal and written forms;
- Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering is a plus.
- Real-world experience with hyper-convergence infrastructure and VMWare Tanzu;
- Proficient with troubleshooting system issues related to hardware, custom software, and packaged middleware;
- Experience creating and maintaining detailed, up-to-date technical documentation;
- Deep understanding of service metrics through the development of dashboards, service KPIs, monitoring and alarming systems;
- Hands-on technical experience managing micro-service middleware: Message streaming/queuing (Apache Kafka, AMQ, RabbitMQ);
- POSITION SUMMARY:
- As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for improving software product delivery in the areas of provisioning, monitoring, securing, deploying, scaling, maintaining, and system hardening. A typical day in this role involves monitoring systems, supporting the project teams, and collaborating with the software development, architecture, and infrastructure teams to derive best practices for continuous improvement. This role involves an individual to be hands-on to build, setup, monitor, and maintain running systems remotely and at client sites.
- PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Support the Software Development team’s hardware and operational needs to support rapid delivery, particularly in the areas of system provisioning, observability, orchestration, and system deployments;
- Establish idempotent CI/CD pipelines to automate configuring, provisioning, packaging, testing, and deployment;
- Configure and deploy GUI front-end visualizations of builds, deployments, tests, telemetry, alerting, errors/logs, and health status;
- Standardize the processes for managing, maintaining, and securing ad-hoc Linux-based environments to ensure consistent and timely setup, configuration, and availability;
- Draft and maintain detailed, up-to-date technical documentation and user guides;
- Participate in the troubleshooting of performance and stability issues and recommend solutions to prevent recurrence;
- Apply proper architecture guidelines to ensure highly available services.