FullStack Developer (Python,Ruby,Golang)
Floor 4, AB Building, 27B Nguyen Dinh Chieu,, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2021-05-05 -> 2021-05-06
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related field.
- Having 1 - 3+ years of experience in web development.
- Experience with multiple programming languages(Python, Ruby, Golang)
- Experience with Redis, Elasticsearch has knowledge about Caching is a plus.
- Experience with web API technologies: RESTful, Authentication, Authorization, and multi-devices session.
- Experience with Postgresql other (Mysql, NoSQL,...) is a plus.
- Experience with version control (Git)
- Experience with frontend work: HTML/CSS, bootstrap, SASS,...
- Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint's mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
- It's a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing and fulfillment. We help brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
- Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
- Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
- Follow for the latest news and career opportunities!
- Reporting to the
- Chief Technology Officer
- you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with the Technical Manager, Product Manager, and Product Designer to build a next-generation web application.
- Design and develop new features for the platform/system.
- Evaluate and clarify product requirements. Participate in reviewing product design.
- Maintain quality standards of excellence and ensure compliance with standards and best practices.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Build efficient and reusable code and systems.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks.
- Participate in architecture design and code reviews.
- Communicate with other team members to determine the best solutions to difficult problems.
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking.