Machine Learning Engineer (Python/Java)
M Floor, PetroLand Building, 12 Tan Trao, District 7, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2021-04-27 -> 2021-04-28
- 5+ years of industry experience in software engineering.
- Strong engineering skills. Experience in building high-performing systems.
- Having basic understanding of Machine Learning models and their applications is a plus. This will help you communicate with Data Scientists easier. If you are an expert in Machine Learning and interested in a full-stack position, we are excited to talk with you as well.
- A builder. You go the extra mile to bring you prototypes to production.
- Strong product ownership. You take a high responsibility for what you build. You keep a high bar for product quality.
- Strong collaboration skills. You reach out to help other team members.
- If you are looking for a place to grow your career and impact millions of people, MoMo might be just the right place for you.
- About the team
- MoMo is the market leader in mobile payments in Vietnam. We strive to make all transactions fast, easy and joyful. We are looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to join our growing Big Data & AI team. At MoMo, we are making Machine Learning the core component to almost every part of the product - product recommendation, personalization, risk scoring, fraud detection and promotion targeting. As a Machine Learning expert, you will have a unique opportunity to have a high impact by building these systems, as well as uncovering new opportunities to apply Machine Learning to impact millions of users.
- Working with Data Scientists to build Machine Learning systems using your engineering experience. As an example, suppose that we want to build a fraud detection system, you will take care of building the services necessary for retrieving user history, transforming data, applying machine learning models and connecting to other services for appropriate actions. In some situations, you can build the whole Machine Learning application from end to end.
- Designing and building data pipelines that serve Machine Learning models.
- Providing a platform that is super easy for Data Scientists to explore new features, build models and conduct A/B tests.
- Building framework for monitoring Machine Learning systems.