Technical Architect (.NET,Python/Django)
36 Tran Quoc Toan, Hai Chau 1, Hai Chau, Da Nang
Không xác định
2021-04-05 -> 2021-04-06
- Who we are looking for:
- Expert in
- Python, Django, Pytest OR .NET/.NET Core
- Advanced in cloud platforms
- GCP or Azure or AWS
- Advanced in modern architectures/models such as
- Clean Architecture, Microservices, DDD, Serverless,...
- Intermediate in Database and Query Performance Tuning
- Good experience in
- and Software Testing
- Good experience in Cloud Infrastructure
- Good at Software Designs
- SOLID, DRY, Design Patterns,...
- Good experience in
- Performance Optimization, Software Security
- Good at training/mentoring
- Good at a problem-solving skill
- Fluency in English
- Nice-to-Have Skills:
- Knowledge on Digital transformation / DX
- Knowledge on ETL, Big Data
- Knowledge on DevOps/DevSecOps
- Knowledge on Container/Docker/Kubernetes
- Knowledge on frontend frameworks Vue.js, Nuxt.js
- Knowledge on JS testing frameworks, e.g. Jest
- Familiar with working in an Agile environment
- Familiar with Kaizen methodology
- Have the ability to handle stressful situations
- If you want to join in exciting and challenging projects, MTI TECHNOLOGY could be the next destination for your career.
- MTI Technology specializes in creating smart mobile contents and services that transform and transcend customers' lives. We design and develop our products using agile methods bringing the best deliverable results to the table in the shortest amount of time.
- MTI stands for an attitude: seeking a balance in excellence, pragmatism and convenience for customers. With the original members of 20 people, we grow our members up to more than 100 bright talents and continue to grow more. Looking for a place to grow your talents and be awesome? This is the place!
- Role & Responsibilities:
- The Technical Architect will be involved in all phases of the product development cycle including requirements analysis, conceptual design, project estimation, detailed design, software construction and deployment.
- The Technical Architect will also facilitate and lead the core development process as well as ensure proper interaction with existing or new technology.
- And having Good Mindset for Development schedule/Quality/Self-Study.