Technical Engineer (C+, python, English)
Unit 10, 11th Floor, TNR Tower Building, 54A Nguyen Chi Thanh, Lang Thuong Ward, Dong Da, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2021-03-28 -> 2021-03-29
- ● Bachelor’s degree in systems, controls and robotics engineering.
- ● Experience in working with factory automation systems. (Robotic arms and vision systems)
- ● Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- ● Ability to follow instructions and collaborate with others.
- ● Fluent in English
- ● Understanding in Mandarin.
- We are searching for an innovative, goal driven Technical Engineer to join our company! The technical engineer’s responsibilities include designing solutions, installing equipment, system configuration, maintenance, developing preventative maintenance plans, and providing customer support. You should also be able to troubleshoot systems, identify problems and write up reports.
- To be successful as a Technical Engineer, you should be meticulous, efficient and have a sound knowledge of the relevant engineering discipline. Outstanding candidates are team players with exemplary problem solving abilities.
- Technical Engineer Responsibilities:
- ● Understanding client requirements to plan, design, develop, install, maintain and troubleshoot processes relevant to the solutions provided.
- ● Receiving training to gain the necessary knowledge needed to operate advanced systems relevant to company products.
- ● Analyzing existing systems and operations and developing preventative maintenance strategies.
- ● Identifying potential problems and notifying the relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
- ● Monitoring processes, workers, and methods, and developing plans for increased efficiency.
- ● Conducting required research and developing best practices.
- ● Performing quality control on all projects, writing reports and making recommendations for improvement.