Backend Dev (Python, Django, SQL)
Tự Do, Hoà Bình, Việt Nam
Không xác định
2021-03-28 -> 2021-03-29
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Love of asking why
- Passion to drive market innovation through software engineering
- Obsessed with performance of your code
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Developing/operating user-facing services using Python.
- Experience in database modeling and SQL query optimization in RDBMS (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Experience in Django or GraphQL
- Experience in data engineering based on data-driven AI / ML methodologies
- Enjoying working with colleagues from different countries (A third of the Tridge Engineering Team are foreigners)
- Backend Engineer in Tridge, as an orchestrator of the development process, build and maintain high performant, reliable backend systems based on solid understanding of full technology stack and core product mechanics. Joining the team, you will have the opportunity to work on overall backend engineering tasks: modeling ORM/DB schema, designing business logic and GraphQL interface, and integrating 3rd party service into our product. Furthermore, you will also contribute to data-driven engineering such as implementing a personalized recommendation system to achieve exceptional customer experience.
- You will implement the requirements of B2B trade markets and market intelligence on Python/Django
- You will continuously improve the in-house GraphQL server library and contribute to releasing it under an open source license.
- You will enhance the recommendation hit rate for trade partners using various data mining tools including NLTK, pandas, and scikit-learn.
- You will write and maintain highest quality code through uncompromising code reviews and in-depth technical discussion.
- Working collaboratively with product managers, designers and data scientists, you will contribute to improving the quality of the product from the planning to the deployment phase.