Senior Software Engineer (Python,Django)
364 Cong Hoa, Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2021-03-28 -> 2021-03-29
- University degree in Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- 3+ year
- Python competence (Linux, Apache/Nginx, MySQL, Python)
- Good knowledge of OOP, SOLID principles, coding standard.
- Good knowledge of Python, familiar with one relevant framework
- Good knowledge of web service development (SOAP, RESTful).
- Basic knowledge of Linux infrastructure, Linux based web server.
- Good awareness of security, performance optimization in web development.
- Good to have additional skills:
- Experienced in Docker Engine.
- The Senior Software Engineer (SSE) is responsible to write software applications from design specifications; Plans, executes and documents unit tests; Reports status and issues; Documents detailed designs; Accountable for unit test leakage; Contributes to system architecture and design decisions.
- To write program from design specifications in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company.
- To write unit tests and run through all the test cases for assigned tasks and ensure all cases tested and passed before release for testing.
- To perform code review, code refactor if required.
- To document detailed designs as part of technical leaders (lead by Technical Architect or Solution Architect).
- To self-train on new technologies.
- To follow strictly all the customer’s process if being requested, company’s processes and systems complied with CMMi standard.