Data Engineer (Python, Big Data, MySQL)
11 D1 street, Tan Hung ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-11-21 -> 2020-11-22
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Minium 2 – 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer or similar role.
- Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Python (Pandas, NumPy, Scikit-learn), Java, Scala, Ruby.
- Experience with non-relational & relational databases (SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB).
- Experience with cloud-based system Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services: BigQuery, Dataflow, EC2, EMR, Redshift.
- Kafka, Hadoop, Cassandra, Elasticsearch knowledge is a plus.
- is looking for
- Data Engineer
- who combines superb technical, communication, and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. You must be comfortable working with a team of software development engineers to raise the bar of the data pipelines we build and maintain. You should be highly self-directed having good cross-team collaboration skills.
- The ideal candidate for our team is a thinker and a doer: someone who loves sophisticated algorithms and mathematical precision, but at the same time enjoys implementing real systems, and is motivated by the prospect of spectacular business returns.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Google Cloud ‘big data’ technologies.