Senior Data Scientist (Python, Java)
191 Bà Triệu, Hai Ba Trung, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2020-11-19 -> 2020-11-20
- Master's degree (or higher) in Statistics, Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or other Numerical Disciplines
- - At least 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in areas of data analysis, machine learning, deep learning model development on large amount of data, implementing and deploying various statistical models
- - English proficiency requirements are pursuant to Techcombank's policy
- - Experience in querying databases and coding (e.g. Python, R, Spark, Scala, SQL, Java, C, C++)
- - Experience communicating complex analysis and models across a diverse team
- - Experience using of data optimization (linear / non-linear) to solve constrained business problems
- - Understanding of Agile principles, practices and Scrum methodologies
- A. Data Solutioning
- - Build algorithms and work with machine learning and deep learning tools to deliver advance analytics solutions across the firm including recommendation engines, customized data models, etc.
- - Mine and analyze data from company’s databases to drive optimization and improvement of business strategies.
- - Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer journey experiences, revenue generation and other business outcomes.
- - Analyze data for trends and patterns and interpret the data with clear objective and outcome in mind.
- - Execute and review data science projects in an agile manner and in compliance with internal regulatory requirements.
- B. Data Insighting
- - Lead the identification and interpretation of meaningful and actionable insights from large data and metadata sources together with business partners.
- - Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and prediction accuracy.
- - Interact with 1-2 squads to identify questions and issues for ML solutions.
- - Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- - Know at all times your data (size, average, distributions, outliers, CR, etc) and be able to estimate model output, impact and come up with sanity checks to detect bugs (discrepancies between expectations and results)
- C. Projects Management
- - Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at high performance.
- - Work with team leads to resolve people problems and project roadblocks, conduct post mortem and root cause analysis to help squads continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity.
- D. Talent Development
- - Mentor and coach junior fellows into fully competent Data Scientists.
- - Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.