Data Analyst (Database, Python, SQL)
Anna Building, Quang Trung Software City, District 12, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-11-07 -> 2020-11-08
- Required Skillset:
- Working experiences related to Data (Database Administration/Data Engineer/Data Analytic/Data Developer, etc.)
- Familiar with one of data analysis and visualisation tool (i.e. SSAS, PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, Apache Superset, etc.)
- Familiar with data query languages like SQL, MongoDB commands, data structures like tables, JSON, XML.
- Able to programming in Python/R/Julia.
- Experiences with UI development (HTML/CSS/JS) is preferred.
- Having experience with Agile methodology.
- Self-Motivation, Goal Oriented
- Self-Learning, Continuous Improvement & Problem-Solving Mindset
- Education Requirements:
- Degrees in Computer Science/ Mathematic or related majors (Economic, data science, etc.)
- Good knowledge in mathematic/statistic & analytic models
- Communication Skill:
- Very Good Vietnamese & English communication skill
- Presentation Skill
- Other Skills:
- Ability of self-learning, getting use with current system. Able to consult teammate the correct technical and non-technical requirement for implementing services.
- Deliver analytics, dashboards and reports as required from team leader.
- Able to recommend on implementing new data model and data source to serve the needs from business.
- Teamwork spirit as feedback from team members
- We are looking for Data Analyst
- Job Purpose:
- Analyse data across company systems where required based on company’s data policy and strategy. Work with other departments’ representatives in other to understand requirements for implementing company’s Business Intelligence system, including analytics, dashboards and reports.
- Job Duties:
- Build reports and consolidate data stored in Data Warehouse System (most of the time) and other system (exceptional cases) follow requests of direct manager and internal customers.
- Request data engineers to gather missing data in Big Data/Data Warehouse System from data sources.
- Explore, analyze data in systems, cooperate with data owners to define business definition and understand meanings of data and information.
- Perform deep-analytics or build data models (descriptive/descriptive) on requested.
- Cooperate with Operation Department, Financial Department, Software Development, Database Administration, DevOps & Infrastructure team for tracking and ensuring progress of work-related items