Data Analytics Engineer (Python/Cloud)
Panasonic Vietnam Group – Panasonic R&D Center Vietnam (PRDCV)
Lotte Tower, 54 Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2020-10-30 -> 2020-10-31
- * Requirements:
- • Vietnamese nationality.
- • Solid Knowledge of Python
- • Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science of Engineering or an equivalent
- • 3+ years of full stack experience in software development (Web, Cloud, data analytics development)
- • Experience in development of desktop or API applications
- • High Level Object oriented programming skills following best coding practices
- • English communication skills
- • Experience in Database such as JSON/MS SQL/MySQL/DynamoDB
- • 3+ years’ experience in cloud development using AWS or Azure
- • Experience in GIT, JIRA, Confluence
- • Team player with multitasking skills and ability to adapt and solve arising problems
- * Nice to have:
- Experience with any of the following is a strong plus:
- • AWS EMR.
- • Hadoop Ecosystem: Spark/HDFS/Hive/Sqoop/Flume/Pig
- • Containers: Docker/Kubernetes
- • Machine learning toolkits on data analyzing and modeling (Sklearn, Pandas ...)
- Company: Panasonic R&D Center Vietnam - Belonging to Panasonic Vietnam Group
- Location: 17th Floor, East Tower, Lotte Center Hanoi, 54 Lieu Giai St., Cong Vi Ward, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam.
- * Responsibilities:
- • Program in Python in Big Data Analytics project (Visualization, Reporting, Manage Job)
- • Develop software to automatize day to day processes and optimize work flows
- • Support and cover engineering calculation applications as well as plugins (API) for Data Analytics Applications.
- • Be responsible for the software development, documentation and testing process
- • Present the results of your team’s work to the company management on a regular basis